The INESC TEC iiLab – Industry and Innovation Lab - opens its doors to the manufacturing community to show-case their green manufacturing projects and demonstrations implemented during the current year of INESC TEC participation in EIT Manufacturing projects.
This event is promoted by Demo4Green project and co-organized by EIT Manufacturing RIS Hub Portugal and CLC West, takes place on Tuesday, 22nd of November, 12:30 – 17:00 (Portuguese time), at INESC TEC iiLab facilities in Porto (register here)
Tuesday, 22nd of October 2022, 12:30 - 17:00 (WEST, Portuguese time)
Luís Carneiro, INESC TEC presentation
EIT Manufacturing RIS HUB Portugal | Round Table - Sustainability Projects
Moderated by Vasco Bernardo Teles, iiLAB and EIT Manufacturing Portuguese HUB
- GreenAPS, Luís Guardão from INESC TEC
- Tech2Market, Cristina Machado Guimarães from INESC TEC
- GreenMA, Margarida Machado from INEGI
- Learn4.0 , António Batista from INEGI
- MASSI, Ana Machado Silva from Sonae
EIT Manufacturing | Business Creation
- EIT Manufacturing Business Creation Opportunities: A look at the future of green manufacturing, Gala Maturana - Senior Business Creation Manager West
- Demo4Green presentation, Ana Simões from INESC TEC
- Demo4Green pitch presentations – participant Teams, Cristina Barbosa
- Demonstration - FLOW M is a MES technology – Manufacturing Execution System. FLOW M as a MES is consider the Industry 4.0 Backbone, suitable for SME´s. The principal benefits is the ability to control in real time and anywhere, the performance and information of an Industrial ecosystem. This technology is capable to be applied to SME´s within a sustainable investment, with the characteristic of being adaptable to different industries sectors with low code customization. Miguel Fernandes from Flow Technology
Coffee Break & Networking B2B Meetings
Networking moment to explore business, technology and cooperation opportunities among event participants at iiLAB facilities.
Dedicated B2B space.
Ana Simões, Green Manufacturing – from DEMO to Market - Closing remarks